Birth – Pre-Kindergarten
Nursery/Child Care Hours
Nursery/Child Care is provided during the regular church services of First Baptist Church.
- Sunday Morning 8:15 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. 10:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday Evening 6:15 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- Wednesday 6:15 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- We provide a safe and clean environment. Each room, bed, and all toys are carefully cleaned and sanitized every week.
- We want your child’s first church experience to be warm and meaningful.
- Parents are asked to label all items belonging to their child (diaper bags, bottles, extra clothing.)
- Parents are encouraged to bring Pull-Ups and extra changes of clothing for children who are being potty trained. This clothing should be easy to take off and put on.
- It is suggested that preschoolers be dressed in comfortable, loose fitting, machine washable clothing that will not restrict free movement.