- Provide a safe, healthy, and joyful Christian environment for children.
- Meet the emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical needs of each child by providing quality care.
- Minister and reach out to children and their families.
- Encourage active participation by parents in worship, Bible study, and ministry.
- Promote cooperation, communication and understanding between parents and staff.
- Support and encourage the children’s knowledge, understanding of God, Jesus, the Bible, Creation, Family, Self, Church, Community, and World.