First Baptist Church uses Parent Pager for preschool check in and check out. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when dropping off and picking up your preschooler…
- Register your child (children) at the receptionist desk. You will be asked to complete a Registration Form on each child.
- A pager will be issued upon check in. Please keep this pager on your person at all times as it only vibrates when paged.
- If you receive a page during the time your child is in our care, please come to the preschool area.
- You or those authorized to pick up your child must present the pager in order for your child to be released.
- Preschoolers must be brought to their class by their parent/guardian, and only will be released to a parent/adult guardian who has the assigned pager.
- A parent should come for his child immediately following the service. To avoid congestion in the preschool area, we suggest that only one parent deliver and pick up the child.
- Parents are asked to discretely share information regarding custody issues with the preschool staff.
- Preschoolers may be brought to the preschool area only when the person bringing them is attending a church function.
- Bringing personal toys or other possessions to the preschool area is discouraged.