The United States is now the world’s third largest mission field in terms of the number of lost people, behind China and India. There are an estimated 235 million lost people in the United States and Canada. That number represents about seven out of ten people in these countries who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We are seeking to reach North America by:
- Cooperating with the Kentucky Baptist Convention.
- Contributing to the Cooperative Program of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Supporting the North American Mission Board of the SBC by contributing to the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering.
- Supporting the Oneida Baptist Institute.
- Contributing to Sunrise Children Services.